Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms"), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this Website.
- The information contained in this Website is intended for general information purposes only. Kantar Health has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate at the time of inclusion; however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Kantar Health apologizes.
- Kantar Health makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Website, including any hypertext links to any Website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this Website. Kantar Health accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Website and any decisions based on information contained in Kantar Health Websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this Website are ©copyright Kantar Health. We permit you to make copies of this Website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not frame this site or link to a page other than the home page without our express prior permission in writing.
- You shall not use this Website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the obscene publications act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this Website or with the enjoyment of this Website by other visitors.
- Kantar Health reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Kantar Health against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Kantar Health as a result of your misuse of this Website or your breach of these Terms.
- This Website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Kantar Health nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies accepts any liability to you or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this Website. Kantar Health accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this Website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this Website.
- These Terms may be amended by Kantar Health from time to time, without prior notice to you. Your continued use of this Website after the effective date of any such amendment shall be deemed an acceptance by you of these Terms as amended.
- Kantar Health hereby disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranties arising out of the course of performance, dealings or trade usage. Kantar Health does not warrant that the website and/or the server(s) are free of virus or other harmful components.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these Terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then such term shall, to that extent possible, be severed from these Terms, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.